Our company provides a full range of services regarding warehouse turnkey construction.
Our specialists will conduct project design analysis, help you determine key aspects, develop logistics for warehouse, assess necessary amount of racks, machines and operating personnel, create a business plan for reconstruction or building a new warehouse.
We offer full technical support of the project (storage capacity, number and types of racks and machines, plot areas of warehouse zones, parameters for receiving and shipping areas, equipment specifications, technical description of project parameters, flowcharts, installation drawing etc.)
Aside from construction and supplying warehouses with equipment our services include consulting on all aspects of project development, construction, operation, commercial efficiency of warehouses and cargo terminals.
Project is designed by qualified specialists with many years of experience in designing mechanised and automated warehouses.
We design and install self-supporting warehouses with frontal pallet racks. It's the most efficient solution when there is no need for permanent warehouse with heating system. Does not require a lot of approval documents as it does not classify as a permanent structure and can be dismantled and re-located if necessary.
Basic components of a self-supporting warehouse:
- The structure is assembled on concrete slabs (acceptable slope can't be above 2%), consisting of reinforced blinding with thickness 800 - 1000 mm.
- Frame is assembled from supporting pillars of a pallet rack. Pillar characteristics are calculated in accordance with desired load-bearing capacity adding total weight of merchandise, wind and seismic action. Beams and bents of a side rack, that store cargo and support the whole construction, require additional installations and accessories to support walls and roof.
- Facade surfaces are cladded with profile sheets, it's an inexpensive and reliable choice. Panel supporting elements are designed for pallet rack pillars. Warehouse may function as hangar if walls are not cladded with profile sheet.
- Roof is assembled from roof trusses, holding on the pallet rack pillar and beam. Roof angle is calculated individually, since every administrative unit has its own SNIP. Roof cladding may also be made of profile sheets, as well as translucent polycarbonate panels, providing natural sunlight for a building.
- Additional elements:
- fire exit routes, that can also be used to remove snow accumulating on the roof;
- roof fences protecting people from falling:
- mezzanine inside self-supporting warehouse.
We deliver products to all Russian regions.
"Fora-Invest" offers self-supporting warehouses, design, delivery and construction in all Russian regions.